The Strength to Conceive
- A woman’s period is her body’s way of releasing tissue that it no longer needs. Every month, her body prepares for pregnancy. The lining of her uterus gets thicker as preparation for nurturing a fertilized egg. An egg is released and is ready to be fertilized and settle in the lining of her uterus. If the egg is not fertilized, her body no longer needs the thicker lining of the uterus, so it starts to break down and is eventually expelled.
- Every month the egg awaits a seed!
- Egg is fertile between a 12 to 24 hour period so every month the egg comes out looking to be fertilized
- If there is no conception of a seed it is absorbed back into the body and the uterus walls thin out and blood is shed
- The seed the egg desires has within itself the genetic make up of its possessor
- “Then God said, “Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb that yields seed, and the fruit tree that yields fruit according to its kind, whose seed is in itself, on the earth”; and it was so. And the earth brought forth grass, the herb that yields seed according to its kind, and the tree that yields fruit, whose seed is in itself according to its kind. And God saw that it was good.” Genesis 1:11-12 NKJV
- “But while he thought about these things, behold, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream, saying, “Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take to you Mary your wife, for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Spirit. And she will bring forth a Son, and you shall call His name Jesus, for He will save His people from their sins.” Matthew 1:20-21 NKJV
- The DNA of the seed
- The egg every month wants to be fertilized
- It wants to produce, multiply.
- It will reproduce a portion of itself in the earth to give glory to the creator
- 23 chromosomes from both
- Chromosome-A linear strand of DNA and associated proteins in the nucleus of eukaryotic cells that carries the genes and functions in the transmission of hereditary information.
- The baby to be produced from the egg and the seed will take on the characters of both parties
- “Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God.” 1 John 3:9 NKJV
- We have all been crafted by God to be eggs awaiting the fertilization of the seed of God for without it there is no salvation
- “But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name: who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.” John 1:12-13 NKJV
- Our lives are crying out to be fertilized
- There are other eggs in our lives seeking the DNA of God
- God gives us kids, visions, purposes of God which awaits Gods seed so it may multiply
- We await the seed because we want to see God’s glory revealed in the earth. So month after month we cry out for conception
- Once Conception takes place we then trust God to bring about the child. Nothing we do can speed up its process
- We conceive by faith
- “By faith Sarah herself also received strength to conceive seed, and she bore a child when she was past the age, because she judged Him faithful who had promised.” Hebrews 11:11 NKJV
- Conception takes place by faith but we first must have a mature egg to receive the seed
- The seed will die if it finds no egg. The seeds desire is for a mature egg to hold the seed
- If the egg is not mature it will be unable to hold the seed causing the offspring to be miscarry
- So the condition of the egg is crucial to the survival of seed!
- Matthew 13:18. Sower
- Bear fruit and produce
- The farmers job is to tend the crop not create the crop. Once he plants the seed he lets the process go forth.
- A child takes 9 months
- Elephant 2 years
- Once conceived you cannot hurry the process of incubation of the seed within the egg
- No length of prayer or Bible will speed up the process.
- Once we conceive of Gods vision or purpose or plan we wait
- “Therefore be patient, brethren, until the coming of the Lord.(or until the process of incubation ). See how the farmer waits for the precious fruit of the earth, waiting patiently for it until it receives the early and latter rain. You also be patient. Establish your hearts, for the coming of the Lord is at hand.” James 5:7-8 NKJV
- Also even if the crop should perish the farmer still does seed he does not stop or throw in the towel.
- Keep presenting yourself consecrated unto God for His seed to be planted so the people around us can enjoy the blessing of God
Pastor Chuck Salvo of On Fire Christian Church in Louisville, Ky. has been the shepherd of On Fire since 2001. We are a church who believes in worshiping the King of Kings fully and whole-heartedly. Our purpose is to exemplify Jesus in everything we do. We care about building Godly relationships & leading people closer to the Lord in every aspect of life. Join us Sunday Mornings at 10:30, Sunday Nights at 7 & Wednesday Nights at 7.
Check out Pastor Chuck Salvo on Instagram | @pastorchucksalvo
Facebook | https://www.facebook.com/chucksalvo.net
On Fire Christian Church Instagram | @onfire.cc
Facebook | https://www.facebook.com/onfire.cc
Online | onfirecc.org
FIREWRSHP Instagram | @firewrshp
Abba Missions Instagram | @abbamissions