Do you have Eyes to see?
- 2 Kings 6:8 Elisha sees something his servant cannot see. His servant was trying to tell him the seriousness of the present reality.
- Elisha’s servant sees a great army and responds accordingly that they’re in trouble
- 1 Kings 17:8. The widow recites to the man of God the reality of her situation that she is going to die
- Matthew 8:23 Jesus in a storm and the disciples are seeing it as the end
- Genesis 18:10. Sarah laughs at the thought of bearing a child, but is anything too hard for the Lord?
- All were looking at the present circumstances to dictate their forward motion
- What was the Lords response to these four instances?
- Start with Sarah
- Is anything too hard for the Lord
- With the disciples in the boat they said they are perishing
- Lords response- why are you fearful?
- Widow of Zaraphath- 1Kings 17:13. Man of God starts by saying Do not fear!
- Elisha’s servant see trouble and the man of Gods response in 2Kings 6:16. Do not fear !
- Those who are with us are more than those who are with them.
- It is time for the body of Christ to start to SEE and understand who they are in Jesus. One sees through the eyes of the super natural and others through the natural. One cannot understand the other. Two opposing sides.
- 1John 4:4. Greater is He that is in you
- Acts 1:8 you shall receive power
- Unbelief is a crime in the kingdom of God
- Isaiah 7:9 if you will not believe you will not be established
- Like 18:8. When the Son of Man returns will He find faith on the earth
- Numbers 23:8. How will I curse whom God has not cursed?
- There is a war of world views in the body of Christ just as much as in the worldly way
- (Prophetic Word) In the body of Christ both believe in God but one way is going on with God and the other will fuse into the way of the world thus separating the two.
- One is a way of faith and the other is an intellectual belief. One is led by God and the other by the mind of man.
- Isaac and Ishmael/Promised seed and seed of the flesh
- Jarius! Only believe. Mark 5:35.
- Matt 19:26. All things are possible
- Luke 1:37 with God nothing is impossible
- Mark 9:23 if you can believe all things are possible
- Mark 11:24 whatever you desire when you pray believe you have received them and you shall have them
Pastor Chuck Salvo of On Fire Christian Church in Louisville, Ky. has been the shepherd of On Fire since 2001. We are a church who believes in worshiping the King of Kings fully and whole-heartedly. Our purpose is to exemplify Jesus in everything we do. We care about building Godly relationships & leading people closer to the Lord in every aspect of life. Join us Sunday Mornings at 10:30, Sunday Nights at 7 & Wednesday Nights at 7.
Check out Pastor Chuck Salvo on Instagram | @pastorchucksalvo
Facebook | https://www.facebook.com/chucksalvo.net
On Fire Christian Church Instagram | @onfire.cc
Facebook | https://www.facebook.com/onfire.cc
Online | onfirecc.org
FIREWRSHP Instagram | @firewrshp
Abba Missions Instagram | @abbamissions